It is difficult to gain an accurate understanding of adult attraction to minors due to several problems in the research literature. This section lists those problems as they have been identified by several psychological scientists. An annotated bibliography provides links to more details.
In light of these problems, the last page spells out the criteria MHAMic uses to evaluate the accuracy of potential research for this site.
- Summary of problems with research
- Bibliography: Theoretical and methodological problems
- Bibliography: Definitional problems
- Bibliography: Problems of objectivity
- Bibliography: Political impediments
- MHAMic's criteria for inclusion of research