For quick information:
- Introduction to MHAM - an overview of the material here
- Myths and Facts - research addressing popular beliefs about MHAM
For more in-depth information: Read these overviews of research on each topic. Each overview is footnoted and includes an annotated bibliography.
- Problems - problems with research - crucial for understanding this site
- Terminology - definitions of terms - crucial for understanding this site
- Characteristics - personality traits of men attracted to boys
- Prevalence - how many men are attracted to boys
- Causes - theories regarding the cause of minor-attraction
- Behavior - behavior of men who are attracted to boys
- Effects - effects of adult-minor sexual interaction
- Treatment - methods for treating minor-attracted men
- Youth - boys attracted to younger boys or in relationships with men
- Policy - policy implications of research findings
- Ethics - related to sexual behavior, treatment, and research
To print information for later reading or distribution: The above material is available in a more convenient form for printing. See the list of print documents.
For saving information on your computer: The print documents are most convenient.
For even more details: Every article or book this site refers to is either summarized in detail at this site, or can be found in full at another site. The footnotes and bibliographies in the overviews above provide links to these detailed summaries or full text. For a complete list of all articles and books (with links to their summaries or text), see the full bibliography.